Fri, 02 Sept|
Workshop on Using Visuals to Support Children with Speech & Language Delay by Zainab Ismail
The workshop would be covering on Visual Supports & Strategies. The session guides you to develop and implement visual supports.
Time & Location
02-Sept-2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm IST
About the Event
Visual supports can be effective communication tools for children. They are beneficial not only for enhancing language comprehension, but also to improve expression of language. These visuals can provide children with information they lack when comprehending or speaking language.
Lets explore this topic in more detail with Zainab Ismail in our Workshop on Using Visuals to Support Children with Speech & Language Delay
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to visual supports
- What are the different types of Visual Supports
- Benefits of Using Visuals
- Tips and Guidelines on how to make visual supports for children
- Where to implement visual strategies to foster Communication and Learning
About the speaker: Ms. Zainab Ismail
Zainab is a driven and passionate Speech Language Pathologist, who has completed her post graduation in Speech Language Pathology from AlISH Mysore. Her core areas of interest include assessment and intervention of a myriad of paediatric communication disorders, Early intervention, Parent Training and Awareness building.
Who all can attend
- Anybody working with children with special needs
- Those working in Rehabilitation field.
Date: Sept 2, 2022
Time: 6 PM - 8 PM
Price : INR 800
Early Bird Price : INR 650 for 1st 10 tickets
For any queries, contact us on WhatsApp +91 96635 58155
- Ticket type
First 10 tickets onlyPrice₹650.00Sold Out
- Ticket type