Sat, 25 Jun|
Teaching Reading: When, How, and What to teach? - Ms. Soumya Srikumar & Ms. Shashikala M.S.
Teaching reading designed specially for parents of children with special needs, early intervention professionals, pre- primary teachers and special educators.
Time & Location
25-Jun-2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm IST
About the Event
Daffodil Health presents an interactive session for parents & professionals on
Teaching reading for children with special needs: When, How, and what to teach? By Ms. Sowmya Srikumar and Ms. Shashikala M S
- Scope and sequence of reading for differently abled
- Taking children beyond CVC words
- Enriching vocabulary
- Incorporating comprehension skills in every-day lessons
Who can attend
- Designed specially for Parents of children with special needs.
- Early intervention professionals, pre-primary teachers, and special educators
Ms Sowmya Srikumar is a special educator, psychiatric social worker.
Director – Academic programmes
Leap Years by Adiksha Foundation
Ms Shashikala M S is a special educator & a writer
Founder of Leap Years by Adiksha Foundation
Date: June 25, 2022
Time: 11 AM - 1 PM
Event is Free
Registration is Mandatory
For any queries, contact us on WhatsApp 9663558155
or visit https://www.daffodilhealth.com
Mail us at email@example.com