Sat, 16 Jul|
Story Telling - Ms. Gita Bhalla
The talk would be on how story telling can be used for language developement, character building and for teaching.
Time & Location
16-Jul-2022, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
About the Event
Storytelling acts as a catalyst to learning. It creates an involvement that allows learners (listeners) to take part in an active and entertaining way. Daffodil Health presents an interactive storytelling session for parents and professionals on Story Telling by Ms. Gita Bhalla
Topics to be covered
- Why use story telling in teaching children?
- Building character through story telling
- Language skills through story telling
Ms. Gita Bhalla
- Head, Training and Development Inkle Weave Educational Training Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Knowledge Partner: V-Excel Educational Trust
- Principal Kaleidoscope Learning Centre
- She has more than forty years of experience working with children, training teachers and sensitising communities about disability
Date: July 16, 2022
Time: 4 PM - 5 PM
Price: INR 500
For any queries, contact us on WhatsApp +91 96635 58155
or visit https://www.daffodilhealth.com
Mail us at email@example.com