Sun, 15 Aug|
Online on Zoom
Aug 15 - Early Identification & Intervention for children - Dr Prathibha Karanth
Early Intervention & Identification for children with Developmental Delays & Disabilities.
Time & Location
15-Aug-2021, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm IST
Online on Zoom
About the Event
Early Identification & Intervention for children with Developmental Delays & Disabilities
This Independence day, let's celebrate every parent in the country who nurtures their children to become independent individuals! Daffodil Health is happy to help by contributing a small part to their journey with the unveliing of the Daffodil Parent App and Marketplace. Join us on August 15th along with Dr. Prathibha Karanth to understand more about early intervention for children with developmental delays and disabilities and the resources to help them.
Topics to be covered:
- Importance of early years of learning
- Need to Identify developmental delays and disabilities as early as possible
- The need for comprehensive early stimulation and intervention
- Communication DEALL - the comprehensive early intervention program
- Communicaids - the resource provider for comprehensive early intervention
Dr. Prathibha Karanth MSc Ph.D
Director & Managing Trustee
The Com DEALL Trust
Dr. Prathibha Karanth, the founder of Comdeall, is a pioneer in the area of interdisciplinary interventions in India. She has 40 years of experience in this field.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Date: August 15, 2021
Time: 11 AM - 12 PM
Event is free
Registration is Mandatory