Signs and Symptoms of ADHD
A Psychological assessment is the best way to know if your child has ADHD. It will give you a diagnosis and clarity about whether your child has ADHD or not.
Some signs of ADHD are:
- Inattention (not being able to keep focus, not paying attention)
- Hyperactivity or restlessness (excess movement, running, jumping, fidgeting)
- Impulsivity (hasty acts that occur at the moment without thought)
- Make careless mistakes very often.
- Have trouble waiting for their turn or self-control
- Does not complete tasks/ activities.
- Cannot focus on activities.
- Does not follow the rules while playing with peers.